You can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the Netherlands. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used);
- transactional information based on your activities on the site (such as content you generate or that relates to your account);
- feedback and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our site, services, content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you sign-on in Edsson.com or by following the directions provided in an email or from a link on the advertisement.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth and efficient experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- customize, measure and improve our services and content;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. To report Edsson-related spam or spoof emails to Edsson, please forward the email to email@example.com. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Edsson password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information. Therefore, if yourpassword has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Edsson and change your password.