Edsson Ukraine, the development centre of the international company Edsson Software is looking for Scala Developer.
- Developing a platform for the sport events
- Optimization and support of project
- Love to work on a product
- Be able to strategically lead a project team (4-8 people) to successful delivery
- Excited to mentor, influence and lead a team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Architecture You should be comfortable working with the team to craft a design: designing a solution that both answers the problem at hand, and stays within constraints.
- Coding As a developer, we’re looking for a breadth of experience in a lot of languages, and expertise in at least Scala and Play! Framework. You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation.
- Understanding and playing a major part in the entire cycle of software delivery, from ideation, to project conception, to UX, to code, to testing, to deployment, and around again.
- Agile We believe strongly in agile delivery practices, having implemented them for ourselves. You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices - and love it as much as we do.
Skills must have:
- Good knowledge and experience with Scala
- Involved with Play Framework
- Experience with JSON
- Experience working with MySQL
- Polymer Framework
- High salary (based on interview and your experience)
- Democratically oriented flat organization
- Foreign customers + business trips to Europe
- PS4 + friendly team
- 24 days' paid vacation + flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- Based in a comfortable office in a quiet downtown area (near Pecherska Subway Station)