IT Business Analyst
Edsson Ukraine, development center of international company Edsson Software, providing cost-effective business software development services, open the positon for Business Analyst
- Communication with customers and business users for requirements gathering;
- Business analysis, functional design;
- Approving design and documentation with customers;
- Approving requirements with development and testing teams;
- Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality.
- Functional requirements description, user stories;
- Business processes modeling and documenting;
- User interface prototyping;
- Experience in full software development life cycle;
- Experience in change management and bug tracking systems;
- Experience in working and communicating with foreign clients;
- Foreign passport, readiness to go to business trips to European countries.
- Data structures design, knowledge of SQL;
- Business logic description, use cases;
- System analysis, programming skills.
- English upper intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
- Higher education; preferably a Master's degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
- Pro-activeness in communication with developers, QAs and customers
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, result oriented
- Competitive compensation higher than average on the market
- Paid 24-day vacation, compensation of educational courses
- Regular salary review based on employee performance
- Ability to learn from industry leaders and work with international clients
- Convenient office location in a quiet downtown area (Pecherska St.)
- Business trips to European countries
- No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
- Flexible working hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Friendly, international democratically oriented team
- PS4, regular corporate events