IT Business Analyst
Edsson Ukraine, the development centre of the international company Edsson Software, is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst
- Communication with customers and business users for requirements gathering;
- Business analysis, functional and technical design;
- Presenting specification documents to customers;
- Presenting requirements to development and testing teams;
- Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality.
- Business processes modeling and documenting, UML;
- Data structures design, strong knowledge of SQL;
- Functional requirements description, use cases writing;
- User interface prototyping.
- Experience in change management and bug tracking systems;
- Experience in software development (C/C++, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET);
- Experience in RDBMS MS SQL Server;
- Experience in full software development life cycle;
- Experience in working and communicating with foreign clients;
- Foreign passport, readiness to go to business trips to European countries.
English upper intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
Higher education; preferably Master's degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
- Pro-activeness in communication with developers, QAs and customers
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility, result oriented
- Competitive salary and professional growth perspective
- 24 calendar day vacations, sick leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home occasionally
- Work in comfortable office in a quiet downtown (near Pecherska Subway Station)